The 2021 CHPSO Annual Report has now been released!
The report details our activities and provides a look at our most significant work on members’ behalf.
- An analytical deep dive to examine event data and uncover insights on staffing shortages and the ripple effect on patient safety during COVID-19
- A recap of 2021 Safe Table forums and webinars
- A look at safety event reporting as classified by CHPSO members, according to Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality event category
- The persistent problem of “Other” CHPSO safety events and what CHPSO has done to rectify it
- A list of all CHPSO members
In addition, don’t forget to register for the HQI Annual Conference this fall; registration fees have been waived for members. It will feature internationally renowned patient safety experts and keynote speakers who will address general patient safety, joy in practice, applied data, and health equity. The event will be held in two locations on two different dates – Northern California (Nov. 6-7) and Southern California (Oct. 3-4).
If you have questions about anything in the report or would like more information, contact us at email@example.com.