The Hospital Quality Improvement Platform has several new reports that will soon be available.
Those reports include:
- Drug disorders: Reports showing abuses and dependencies of many potentially harmful drugs.
- Social Determinants of Health (SDOH): Reports showing the rates and readmissions for the SDOH categories.
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) mortality: A re-creation of CMS’s 30-day all-cause mortality measures. The Medical Information Reporting for California (MIRCal) System submitting hospitals can compare to each other a year ahead of the nationwide release.
- Chronic conditions: A re-creation of CMS’s chronic conditions warehouse measures. MIRCal-submitting hospitals can compare to each other a year ahead of the nationwide release.
- Pressure ulcers: Uses the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ’s) pressure ulcer measure (PSI 03) but shows the rate of the severity and location of pressure ulcers.
- Contagious diseases: This grab bag report shows the rates of many contagious diseases.
- Challenging patients: A report that shows the prevalence of patients who are tough to manage.
If you have any questions or would like to join our platform please email email@example.com.